Hi, I’m Carrie
I live in Denver, Colorado with my ultra-running husband, Paul, and our Corgi, Orion. I don’t ski, but I drive a Subaru and drink craft beer so they let me stay.
- My biggest fear is riding a bike; I did an Ironman anyway.
- If I was an animal, I’d be a sea turtle.
- On the Enneagram, I’m a 9.
- I started swimming when I was 3. I plan on keeping it up until I’m 103… ish.
- Marvel > DC.
- I drink hoppy beer. Bitter is better.
- One day I will do a handstand. But first, shoulder mobility.
- I have a Masters degree in Exercise Physiology.
- For many years, I’ve coached trail runners and triathletes.
- I wrote 100 characters for 100 days and called it Mosaic Notes.
- Salt really is the cure for anything: the ocean, sweat, tears, and bacon. Bacon makes everything better.
- I love rearranging furniture. It drives my husband nuts and makes the dog very nervous.
- A bookish badass is who I am and who I want to be.
- My favorite time to eat avocado is all the time.