Hi, I’m Carrie
I live in Denver, Colorado with my ultra-running husband, Paul, and our Corgi, Orion. I don’t ski, but I drive a Subaru and drink craft beer so they let me stay.
Mile Markers Before Finish Lines
I set a lot of goals, but I struggle with perfectionism, procrastination, burnout, and self-doubt. One of my biggest challenges is shifting my focus from the outcome to the process – to put mile markers before finish lines.
- My biggest fear = riding a bike. But, I have done an Ironman.
- If I was an animal, I’d be a sea turtle.
- I have a Masters degree in Exercise Physiology, and for several years I coached triathletes and trail runners in San Diego.
- My first trip outside the United States was to Xi’an, China.
- I’m a 9 on the Enneagram and an INFJ.
- I drink hoppy beer; the more bitter the better.
- Marvel > DC Comics.
- I would like to be able to do a handstand, unsupported.
- I’m a self-taught WordPress web designer. I spend my weekdays building websites and writing content for CrossFit gyms, fitness studios, and martial arts schools.
- I don’t watch a lot of TV, but my favorite shows are Shark Tank, Chopped, and American Ninja Warrior. I might be competitive.
- I love to rearrange furniture. It drives my husband nuts and makes the dog very nervous.
- My favorite time to eat avocado is all the time.