*I’m currently accepting clients on a limited basis. If you’re an endurance athlete interested in working together, send me an email.
When we work together, this is what you can expect:
- A practical approach – grounded in science but unique to you
- A training plan that accounts for:
- Your athletic history, goals, and obstacles
- What’s within your control
- To stay goal-directed and process-focused
- To experience personal growth through training
- To set ambitious but realistic expectations
- An emphasis on internal motivation
I started coaching swimming in 2000. Since then, I’ve worked with endurance athletes from a variety of backgrounds, including beginner triathletes and experienced ultrarunners.
My educational background is in Health and Exercise Science, and I have a Masters degree in Exercise Physiology. I got hooked on sport psychology in graduate school, and I’ve always been interested in how we train our bodies and minds for an endurance event.
I grew up swimming competitively and started doing triathlons and marathons in early 2001. Since then, I’ve completed open water swims, half and full Ironman distances, and trail marathon and ultramarathon events.